The Person shall be responsible for the function of GST implementation and to ensure the GST to be implemented smoothly within the group.
And, will be responsible for the general accounting functions and the coordination in a team to be done internally and externally.
- Willingness to market Alankit GSP offerings, which essentially involves meeting finance and tax teams at corporates, and trade and business associations, and so on.
- To understand and to analyze the different type of business models and processes.
- Able to generate a GST implementation plan under supervision.
- Should handle operational and marketing activities of DSC
- Should have thorough knowledge of ITR filing
- To assist and monitor the GST implementation processes.
- To provide on - going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission.
- To co-ordinate with the GST team internally and externally.
- To compile and maintain the GST records and to coordinate with the operations team within the group to ensure smooth and accurate overall running of sales billing and costing.
- Monitoring and compiling of notes on daily basis.
- To develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
- To handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and Consulting pertaining to Goods & Service Taxes.
- Preferably M.Com or CA Inter who has drop out CA.
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, M.Com - Commerce