The primary role is to enable comparison across insurance products and in turn display this information in a set format on its website.
- Responsible for the product Mix, accuracy of product rates and features (e.g. auditing/Updating) on website along with the eligibility/underwriting process implementation.
- To collect and compile data through various sources and make it presentable to insurance buyers.
- Create and Modify procedures and documents related to insurance policies.
- Drafting & validating the logics used in website.
- Help IT and MIS Team and to integrate with insurer and provide solution to make customer journey hassle free and easy.
- Update the Portal whenever the new product is launched.
- Complete Knowledge of application program interface (API) - Mandatory.
- Must have Knowledge of Insurance Laws & agreements with insurance companies.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working, personable.
- Capable of working independently, yet as part of a team
- Well organized.
- Reliable, consistent; get-the-job-done attitude.
- Able to work against perpetual deadlines.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A. As per company standards
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:General Insurance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com
Candidates can also visit directly at our Jhandewalan Corporate Office for F-F discussion in between 10 AM - 4 PM.
Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Person - Ms. Usha
For more queries can contact 011-42541165/ 7290012325.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit's services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC). Its Group Companies also deal in Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY), Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online policies.