Job Description :
- Follow up Tender Registration & Payments in various Govt. Department / Railway Projects.
- Should be responsible to handle tenders published on GEM Portal.
- Prepare documents for e-Tendering, Studying tender documents, qualification criteria, scope of work, Floating RFQ to various vendors/contractors, collecting quotations, preparing comparative statements, meeting deadlines for the tenders received from public sector undertaking Govt. and other organizations.
- Prepare Bills of All Departments
- Follow ups from client regarding order.
- Convert inquires into order.
- Preparing MIS weekly/Monthly Reports.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 7290012325.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
View Contact Details+