- Engaged in accounting activities viz Books Keeping, preparing bank reconciliation statements, finalization of balance sheet.
- Preparation and calculation of TDS, PT, VAT, DVAT Etc
- Shall have excellent knowledge of TDS, Vat, GST and Return filling
- Account handling of all the franchises across the nation.
- Handling the franchises grievances.
- Coordination with the franchises for the smooth process
- E-filing of Income Tax Returns of Individuals
- Good knowledge of Internal Audit.
- Shall handle the P2F related work
- Preparing the daily reconciliation reports
- Shall be excellent knowledge of tally
- Maintaining the tat of handling the queries within one working day
- Preparation of MIS.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. As per company standards
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Person should be Semi Qualified / Qualified.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working, personable
- Capable of working independently, yet as part of a team
- Well organized
- Reliable, consistent; get-the-job-done attitude
- Able to work against perpetual deadlines.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit's services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency - Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC). Its Group Companies also deal in Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY), Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online policies.