- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customers needs, clarify information and provide solutions
- Record each call on CRM software, as per companys policies and procedures
- Both fresher and experience can apply.
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- Minimum Graduate
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Time and Venue
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324) Interview Timings : 10 AM - 4PM