- Must Have Knowledge of Forex Sales.
- Responsible for day closing, Audit & Compliance.
- Ensuring timely Forex deliveries with extreme client satisfaction.
- Monitoring and ensuring daily Market rates with various vendors.
- Handling of Forex Transactions with proper KYC as described by RBI
- Monitor INR & Foreign currencies every day to ensure stock balances are correct.
- Must have relevant experience of Forex transactions (BTQ, BT, Education, Immigration), dealing with Corporates, Banks/ADs/FFMCs.
- To enter customers transactions into computers/ Softwares in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated invoices.
Required Candidate profile
- Driving Corporate sales numbers in the Territory.
- Maintain documentation as per internal / external guidelines.
- Ensure highest levels of customer service in every transaction.
- Maintain all registers, records and documentation as per guidelines.
- Manage Foreign Exchange Operations as per statute and RBI Guidelines.
- Participating in sales promotion activities in the residential and corporate belts.
- Acquisition of new customers in all segments especially Foreign Exchange corporate sale.
- Help Branch Manager to take appropriate strategies to create the brand value in the market.
- Engage and propose the development of new marketing propositions for corporate sale operations.
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate action plans where sales & revenue targets are not being achieved.
- Ensure that the Branch Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales targets are achieved in accordance with the Company Business Plan.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Forex
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Mr. Prince Chadha
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address :Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension,, New Delhi, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110055,India
Time and Venue
Venue Details : Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension, Near post office New Delhi -110 055. Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan - Exit from Gate No. 2 Contact Details:- 011 - 42541136/ 7290067785 Contact Person:- Mr Prince Chadha Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM