- Acquire new clients for Demat and Trading, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services, and Insurance through networking, database, and references.
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short/ medium term.
- To Develop and maintain End to end / long-term customer relationship management.
- Meet Non-Trading Customers and reactivate them.
- Manage Portfolio of Clients.
- Build relationships with the client.
- Have knowledge of back office processing of NSE (CM, FO & CDS), BSE (CM&FO), MCX, NCDEX.
- Provide regular updates to the superior as and when required.
- Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
- Have a customer-centric approach and ensure that they are serviced well.
- Ensure that customers trade actively after opening the trading account.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 1 years of experience in Trading Business.
- Would be prefer to NISM Certification.
- Should have strong working knowledge of Trading, Demat, Equity, and Derivatives etc.
- Ability to lead, influence & collaborate.
- Strong business & financial acumen.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate at senior business levels.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com