- Should have 3-5 Years Experience in Share Trading Domain.
- Acquire new clients for Demat and Trading, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services, and Insurance through networking, database, and references.
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short/ medium term.
- To Develop and maintain End to end / long-term customer relationship management.
- Meet Non-Trading Customers and reactivate them.
- Provide regular updates to the superior as and when required.
- Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
- Have a customer-centric approach and ensure that they are serviced well.
- Ensure that customers trade actively after opening the trading account.
Required Candidate profileInterested candidates can come directly for Face-Face interview at below mentioned Venue Address :
Contact Person : Ms. Monalisa
Contact Details : 0361- 2737932/ 937/933, email@example.com
Interview Timings : 11 AM - 4 PM
Perks and BenefitsSalary is not a constraint for right candidate
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com