- Executive should be Graduate/MBA.
- Marketing experience in the field of Digitization & Scanning of Medical records in Hospitals, Clinic & Nursing Home etc. preferably in the healthcare/medical industry.
- Knowledge of medical records and medical terminology.
- Requires advanced customer service skills, understanding and ease with computer systems, problem solving abilities, attention to detail, background in medical terminology.
- Experience of Marketing/sales in the field of medical record digitization.
- Maintain electronic charts up to date by digitization & scanning of medical records and Specialty progress notes Knowledge of and ability to navigate Electronic Health Records systems. & standard procedures of Medical Records.
- Ability to use electronic health records and update record in portal and data base to search, print and scan patient information.
Required Candidate profileInterested candidates can come directly for F-F Interview at below mentioned venue address:
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standard
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.