The Person shall be responsible for the function of GST implementation and to ensure the GST to be implemented smoothly within the group.
- Willingness to market Alankit GSP offerings, which essentially involves meeting finance and tax teams at corporates, and trade and business associations, and so on.
- To understand and to analyze the different type of business models and processes.
- Able to generate a GST implementation plan under supervision.
- To assist and monitor the GST implementation processes.
- To provide on - going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission.
- To co-ordinate with the GST team internally and externally.
- To compile and maintain the GST records and to coordinate with the operations team within the group to ensure smooth and accurate overall running of sales billing and costing.
- Monitoring and compiling of notes on daily basis.
- To develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
- To handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and Consulting pertaining to Goods & Service Taxes.
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. As per company standard
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Person : Mr. Sudhir Nawabdar (9687695405)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required