- Candidate with 2 Years of Experience at CA/Tax consultant Firm
- He/She will be responsible for the general accounting functions and the coordination in a team to be done internally and externally.
- Willingness to market Alankit GSP offerings, which essentially involves meeting finance and tax teams at corporates, and trade and business associations, and so on.
- To develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
- T o understand and to analyze the different type of business models and processes.
- To provide on-going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission
- To compile and maintain the GST records and to coordinate with the operations team within the group to ensure smooth and accurate overall running of sales billing and costing.
Required Candidate profileInterested candidates can come directly for Face-Face interview at below mentioned Venue Address :
Alankit Limited | 3rd Floor Block Shima Plaza Ulubari G. S. Road | Guwahati-781 006, INDIA
Contact Person : Ms. Monalisa
Contact Details : 0361- 2737932/ 937/933, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Timings : 11 AM - 4 PM
Perks and BenefitsSalary is not a constraint for right candidate
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com