- Willingness to market Alankit GSP offerings, which essentially involves meeting finance and tax teams at corporates, and trade and business associations, and so on.
- To understand and to analyze the different type of business models and processes.
- Able to generate a GST implmentation plan under supervision.
- To assist and monitor the GST implementation processes.
- To provide on - going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission.
- To co-ordinate with the GST team internally and externally.
- To compile and maintain the GST records and to coordinate with the operations team within the group to ensure smooth and accurate overall running of sales billing and costing.
- Monitoring and compiling of notes on daily basis.
Required Candidate profilePersonality Traits:
- Should have experience in Sales & Marketing
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
Interested candidates can go directly for F-F Interview at below mentioned Venue Details :
Guwahati-781 006, INDIA
Contact Person : Ms. Monalisa - +91-361-2737 934
For more queries can contact 7290012324 or 01142541144
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
Time and Venue
Interested candidates can go directly for F-F Interview at below mentioned Venue Details : Alankit Limited | 3rd Floor Block Shima Plaza Ulubari G. S. Road | Guwahati-781 006, INDIA Contact Person : Ms. Monalisa - +91-361-2737 934 Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM