- We are looking for an Candidate to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our companys senior-level managers.
- Responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
Time and Venue
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324) Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM