- Responsible for manage assigned business activities, initiatives and related operations to achieve business plans and profitability of the branch.
- Strategic Formulation & Implementation.
- Oversees marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of business development services.
- Shall be responsible for the Business Development of multiple divisions i.e. Financial Services, E-Governance, Insurance etc.
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to deliver meetings in the corporate environment.
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction opportunities and drive loyalty strategies to grow revenue.
- Shall be responsible to coordinate with the franchises.
- Shall be responsible for Franchisee Acquisition & building tie ups with various growths.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Shall be responsible for produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Manages specific corporate and B2B programs.
- Drive and cascade commercial and compliance priorities in your branch.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with company integrity policies.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. As per company standards
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Branch Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Team Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 7290012325 / 011-42541165.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit's services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency - Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC). Its Group Companies also deal in Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY), Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online policies.