The Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the Board of Directors are implemented
- Shall directly report to the Securities and Exchange Board of India, Stock Exchanges, Registrar of Companies, etc., and investors on the implementation of various clauses, rules, regulations and other directives of these authorities.
- Shall be responsible for filing the information in the CorpFiling system/ Electronic Data Information Filing and Retrieval (EDIFAR) System or any other platform as may be mandated by SEBI from time to time.
- Shall monitor the designated e-mail ID of the grievance redressal division which shall be exclusively maintained for the purpose of registering complaints by investors.
- Shall be co-coordinating the activities with Underwriters, Registrars, Bankers and other intermediaries.
- Ensure Adherence to all Board Procedures relating to resolutions concerning the IPO/FPO and ensuring the consent of the shareholders has been taken.
- Conformity with Articles of Association with the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 and other Compliance of various laws, rules and regulations relating to Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements. Applicable rules and regulations
- .Compliance with Listing Conditions specified under SEBI Act, SCRA and the rules made there under and those specified by Stock Exchanges.
- Quarterly / annual / periodical compliances under listing agreement like shareholding pattern, corporate governance, various certification, public notice for Board meeting, AGM, etc.
- BSE, NSE, SEBI Compliances on their new online systems like SCORES, NEAPS, CORPFILINGS, etc.
- Due diligence as per RBI norms.
- Updating on refund account (IPO), dividend accounts balances.
- Dispatch of Annual Report to the Shareholders / Stock exchanges and any other authorities on request received.
- Organize Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, AGMs, EGMs as required under Companies Act involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda documents, recording minutes, keeping track of all action points of the meetings & taking appropriate/timely actions/steps. Coordination with Directors and Shareholders/representatives. Maintenance of all statutory registers, records and other documents.
- Shall be handling the compliance of Financial, e-governance, healthcare & insurance sector
Required Candidate profilePersonality Traits:
- Able to analyze and solve problems of the management
- familiarity with information technology
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org Or Either call on 7290012324 / 01142541144.
Salary: INR 8,50,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 21 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.