Note:- NISM Series VIII (Equity & Trading) certification is mandatory.
Job Location:- Bangalore
- To advise clients regarding their investment in Equity & Derivative Market.
- To execute the orders on behalf of clients and operating stock trading terminals.
- Ensure the volume of trade is higher & clients trade frequently.
- Daily processing & confirmation of trades.
- Punch orders for clients on NSE/ BSE terminals.
- Monitor client exposure limits.
- Solving queries of the customers.
- Drive focus on generating new business/client base
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance framework.
- Cross Selling on products of Mutual Fund / NCD / FD.
- Require Min. 1 years of experience on Equity Dealer.
- Must be certified in NISM VIII Module.
- Good in MS Excel / MS Word.
- Graduation must.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 7290012325.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Sharjah,Singapore and Dubai.Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
View Contact Details+