- The Regional Sales Manager will manage existing business as well as understand and develop new opportunities within account base.
- In addition, the Channel Manager will develop new, on trend, indirect partnering opportunities across within territory.
- Shall be responsible for the complete life cycle of a project i.e acquisition formulation, execution & implementation etc.
- Shall be responsible to Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Aggressively grow ID Card Printer business by opening up the market to new channel partners whenever needed.
- Shall have the Up-to-date knowledge of specific products & services.
- Shall Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Drive the company's participation in channel events in support of organization's technologies/offerings
- Responsible for securing and renewing orders; coordinating and managing all aspects of the sales, including but not limited to: pre sales support, pricing, contracts, payment, delivery, warranty claims, escalated technical support issues as they relate to customer satisfaction.
- Act as main contact for channel partners assisting with inquiries, requests, and issues.
- Shall meet the prospective corporate/clients/channel partners for selling the ID Card Printer, Ribbons, MSO etc. products.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in market place and competitor activities. Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Formulate business plans along with Alankit Channel partners to maximize sales.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. As per company standards
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business and technical concepts.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship management skills whilst maintaining a goal-orientated outlook are a must.
- Experience in ID Card Printer Business.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org Either call on 7290012325 / 011-42541165.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit's services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC). Its Group Companies also deal in Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY), Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online policies.