Candidate should have more than 8-10 years of experience in branch management and development having sound knowledge of financial products viz. equity, commodity, derivatives, mutual fund etc. and compliances as per the guidelines of SEBI. North Indian candidates with language proficiency will be preferred.
- Responsible for managing assigned business activities, initiatives and related operations to achieve business plans and profitability of the branch.
- Responsible for business development of financial products viz. Equity, Derivatives, Currency, Mutual funds, F&O etc.
- Preparing monthly MIS reports.
- Build and sustain a mature and knowledgeable team.
- Create environment to foster team work, professional development, and high level of employee satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction opportunities and drive loyalty strategies to grow revenue.
- Drive and cascade commercial and compliance priorities in your branch.
- Build long term relationship with key growth customers and provide leadership and direction in strategic customers interface.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with company integrity policies.
- Regional language proficiency
- Proven ability to lead, influence and collaborate
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Proven ability to define, communicate and effectively implement business strategies.
- Strong customer focus and ability to build rapport at all levels internally/externally.
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in all aspects of people management.
- Ability to communicate at senior business levels, and the ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across distributed workforce.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com