Dot Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Hands on experience on working on SQL Server 2005/2008 and above.
- Should have good knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) programming.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions.
- Should have good exposure of .NET Development with strong knowledge of SQL SERVER.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Good knowledge of various design and architectural patterns.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
- Must have worked in Version Control Environment.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. As per company standards
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Nearest Metro Station:- Jhandewalan
Interview Timing:- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Contact Person:- Ms. Usha
Note:- Interested candidates can share their cv on email@example.com OR call on 7290012325 / 011-42541165.
Note:- Sunday will be off
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit's services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency - Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC). Its Group Companies also deal in Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY), Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online policies.