- All accounting work in a Tally ERP along with inventory.
- To Maintain the Books of Account.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation & Branch Reconciliation.
- To make the all entries in tally like (Purchase Entries, Sales Entries, Debit Note, Credit Note).
- Preparation of invoices and maintaining the document filing.
- Reconciliation with the Debtor & Creditor.
- To handle the online payment (RTGS, NEFT).
- Should have working knowledge of TDS.
- Good working knowledge of Accounts payable & Accounts receivable.
- Shall be responsible for Coordination with the banks.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
Should be presentable.
Knowledge of Tally is must.
Required Candidate profileInterested candidates can come directly for Face-Face Interview at below mentioned Venue address:
Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standard
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group