- New Franchise Development.
- Need to attend client queries related to the product we offer them.
- Responsible for answering the incoming calls of grievances and guiding them appropriately to their queries.
- Providing the clients required support for purchase for new sale.
- Track and maintain the outcome of each Enquiry/Lead.
- Follow the customers and clear the query.
- Develop new business relationship.
- Updating database in the portal and analysis of the data.
Required Candidate profile
Contact Person:-Mr. Sudhir Nawabdar
Contact Details:- 7290073816 / email@example.com
Contact Person:-Mr. Shivang Sharma
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standard
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.