- Generate quality leads of companys financial products through telephonic calling to new and existing clients of our company.
- Records each call on CRM software, as per companys policies and procedures
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner, if necessary and close them.
- Experience of at least 1-2 months required in outbound telesales process.
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle pressure and complete targets on monthly basis.
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Time and Venue
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324) Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM