- Preparing the reports on detailed analysis of GST Law & Returns
- Helping the Software team to develop GST Software on the basis of validations given by GSTN
- Preparing reports for development on the basis on analysis and validation derived
- Preparing MIS
- Software testing on the basis of LAW/FORM etc Validation given in reports to the software team
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge is Compulsory.
- CAs or CA Drop out with detailed/in-depth knowledge of GST
- Must have exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Interested candidates can attend directly for the F-F interview at below Mentioned Venue adressess.
Alankit House, 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Landmark - Near Post Office
Contact Details : Ms. Ratika (7290012324)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 5 PM
Note: Sunday Closed
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit's services include offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Registrar & Share Transfer agent, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency - Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrollment Agency, Approved Person- National Insurance Repository (NIR), 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) , Point of service- National Skills Registry (NSR), Facilitator- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Agent- National Academic Depository (NAD), Authentication User Agency (AUA) and Indian Workers Resource Center (IWRC). Its Group Companies also deal in Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY), Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online policies.
Time and Venue
Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension, Near post office New Delhi -110 055. Nearest Metro Station - Jahndewalan Contact Details:- 7290012324 Contact Person:- Ms. Ratika Interview Timings: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM