- The candidate should have passed the final examination of CA / CMA / M.com / MBA (Finance) with minimum 50% marks In aggregate.
- The candidate should have Post qualification experience of minimum of One year in finance / accounts department of any reputed organization.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years.
- He / she should be able to operate electronic data processing equipment.
- He / she should be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor.
- He / she should be well conversant with the day to day functioning of an office and should also be well conversant with computers and essentially well trained in MS office, Excel, Power Point, Internet etc.
- The candidate should be able to provide secretarial support as and when required.
- He / she should be able to access files through knowledge of computer terminal and manual file system.
The Cotton Corporation of India
Kapas Bhavan Plot No - 3/A Sector -10, CBD Belapur Navi Mumbai - 400614.
For Further details, Please call Ms Monali @ +91 7290012329 & Mr. Mandeep Rana @ +919582200590 & Ms. Usha @ +917290012325.
Interview Timing & Date:- 2nd January 2020 @ 10 :00 AM to 03:00 PM
Contact Person: Ms. Monali (7290012329)
Dress Code: Business Formals
Documents Required: 1 Passport size photograph with updated resume
Please send us Acknowledgement at Mandeepr@alankit.com & email@example.com before coming for an Interview.
Please come along with your bank account details.
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standards
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce