- The candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University and two years full time MBA / MMS / PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing / Agri business from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate should have post qualification experience of one year In Marketing Department of any reputed organization.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years.
- He / She should be able to operate electronic data processing equipment.
- He/she should be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor.
- He / she should be well conversant with the day to day functioning of an office and should also be well conversant with computers and essentially- well trained in MS office, Excel, Power Point, internet etc.
- The candidate should be able to provide secretarial support as and when required.
- He / she should be able to access files through knowledge of computer terminal and manual file system.
- He / She should have to work in the field of Marketing and should have the knowledge about the cotton.
The Cotton Corporation of India
Kapas Bhavan Plot No - 3/A Sector -10, CBD Belapur Navi Mumbai - 400614.
For Further details, Please call Ms Monali @ +91 7290012329 & Mr. Mandeep Rana @ +919582200590 & Ms. Usha @ +917290012325.
Interview Timing & Date:- 2nd January 2020 @ 10 :00 AM to 03:00 PM
Contact Person: Ms. Monali (7290012329)
Dress Code: Business Formals
Documents Required: 1 Passport size photograph with updated resume
Please send us Acknowledgement at Mandeepr@alankit.com & firstname.lastname@example.org before coming for an Interview.
Please come along with your bank account details.
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standards
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing