- Hands on experience in handling e-mails of our existing and new clients
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information and provide solutions
- Record each concerns on CRM software, as per company's policies and procedures
- Follow up with internal department for customer's complaints.
- Only candidates having E-mail handling experience can apply.
- Should possess good written and problem-solving skills
- Typing speed of atleast 30 words/minute
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- Minimum Graduate
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
Required Candidate profileInterested candidates can come directly for F-F Interview at below mentioned Venue Address:
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Details: Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standard
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required