- Hands on experience in handling e-mails of our existing and new clients
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information and provide solutions
- Record each concerns on CRM software, as per company's policies and procedures
- Follow up with internal department for customer's complaints.
- Only candidates having E-mail handling experience can apply.
- Should possess good written and problem-solving skills
- Typing speed of atleast 30 words/minute
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- Minimum Graduate
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
Required Candidate profileInterested candidates can come directly for F-F Interview at below mentioned Venue Address:
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Details: Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standard
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 21 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.
Time and Venue
Note: Interested candidates can come directly for the interview at below mentioned address Venue Details : Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension, Near post office New Delhi -110 055. Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan Contact Details:- 011 - 42541138 Contact Person:- Mr. Prince Chadha Sunday Fixed Off