- The Candidate should be B.Com from any recognized university with an aggregate of 50 % marks,45 % in case of SC /ST/PH candidates.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 27 years.
- He /She should be able to operate electronic data processing euipment.
- He /She should be able to work under pressure & maintain a professional demeanour.
- He /She should be well conversant with the day to day functioning of an office & should also be well conversant with computers & essentially well trained in MS - Office, Excel, Power point, Internet Etc.
- He /She should be able to provide the support as & when required.
The Cotton Corporation of India
Kapas Bhavan Plot No - 3/A Sector -10, CBD Belapur Navi Mumbai - 400614.
For Further details, Please call Ms Monali @ +91 7290012329 & Mr. Mandeep Rana @ +919582200590 & Ms. Usha @ +917290012325.
Interview Timing & Date:- 2nd January 2020 @ 10 :00 AM to 03:00 PM
Contact Person: Ms. Monali (7290012329)
Dress Code: Business Formals
Documents Required: 1 Passport size photograph with updated resume
Please send us Acknowledgement at Mandeepr@alankit.com & firstname.lastname@example.org before coming for an Interview.
Please come along with your bank account details.
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standards
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,75,000 PA.
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce