- Facilitates engaging training initiatives to ensure talent meets or exceeds key performance targets
- Prepares for training delivery and delivers various learning methodologies to ensure effective and consistent delivery.
- Varies delivery style to fit the audience and builds learner engagement and motivation through adult learning principles.
- Manages the learning environment and provides constructive feedback to training participants while ensuring learning outcomes are met.
- Participate in the design, creation and development of training solutions to meet business needs.
Provide an efficient and timely service for the business, ensuring SLAs are met. This will involve dealing with customer enquiries and ensuring that the relevant paperwork is raised in the tracking of requests.
6. Actively collaborate with the Training department and wider functions in respect of synergies between online resources and learning interventions, understanding and supporting the requirements coming out of the business areas.
7. Provide support to the Head of Training for budgeting and management information reporting.
8. Professional delivery of a varied range of training and development interventions across all business functions.
9. Supporting various projects in identifying, designing and developing training interventions in order to support the development of employees
10. Assist with the capture and collation of the training evaluation process, providing accurate management reports.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
1. Experience of providing support to the business
2. Excellent office practice (communication skills, written and verbal, concern for accuracy)
3. Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deliverables
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com