- Oversight of outbound activities and processes and derivation and implementation of improved approaches.
- Cooperation with the customer support team and provision of advice in sales related issues.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Lead and inspire a team of sales agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Support the Head of Sales to deliver business targets and objectives and create a performance orientated culture.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards.
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
Required Candidate profile
- International BPO Background is MUST, team handling of agents is mandatory
- Team management experience
- Leadership Skills, Strong Coaching and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a contact center environment as a Team leader.
- Experience within customer services
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Energetic and motivating individual
- Creative thinking
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Prince chadha
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address :Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension,, New Delhi, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110055,India