- Handling of Forex Transactions with proper KYC as described by RBI
- Must have relevant experience of Forex transactions (BTQ, BT, Education, Immigration), dealing with Corporates, Banks/ADs/FFMCs.
- Monitoring and ensuring daily Market rates and currency procurement in consultation with various vendors..
- To enter customers transactions into computers/ Softwares in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated invoices.
- Monitor INR & Foreign currencies every day to ensure stock balances are correct.
- To Handle Branch Walk-in and ensure customer Satisfaction
- Must have experience of Cash Currency handling.
Responsible for day closing, Audit & Compliance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have descent knowledge of Foreign Currency Notes.
- Excellent inter personal and communications skills with flair in client handling/ relationship interfacing at branch.
- Proficient in handling proper KYC as per RBI guidelines.
- Proficient in MS office tools like word and excel.
Experience: 1 year
Interested candidate can apply on 9582200503
or share their Resume at email@example.com.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
With our headquarters at New Delhi, India, our story began in the year 1995, when our flagship company, Alankit Limited , a Registrar & Share Transfer Agent (RTA) was established. From there on in, over the last 25 years, we have grown to become a global federation of 13 companies with a diversified portfolio in health and wealth services. As a premier integrated service provider, we are known for our innovative solutions in Finance, e-Governance, Insurance and Healthcare verticals.
We pride ourselves on consistently delivering exceptional customer value based on a robust countrywide network, a growing global presence and state-of-the-art technology.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India