Time and Venue
Venue:- Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi -110055 Landmark:- Near post office Nearest Metro Station:- Jhandewalan metro station gate no. 2 Contact Person:- Ms. Usha Contact details:- 7290012325 Date & Timing:- 19th to 24th October 2020 @ 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Responsibility for sales of GST products and Services.
- Prospect and develops new business opportunities
- Prospect, pursue, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales & maximizes sales penetration through competitive strategies in alignment with corporate & regional initiatives.
- Increase market penetration by maintaining a balance between Direct and Indirect sales
- Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following any Marketing events.
- Plan & organize promotional events in collaboration with other departmental teams.
- Monitor & control selling activities, order developments, pricing strategies, payments.
- Send proposals through Sales Force and ensure database is updated with accurate & current meaningful details. Ensures systematic and proper use of the CRM system.
- Timely submission of meaningful sales calls reports to reporting manager.
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasting through weekly reviews & update of prospects list.
- Collaborate with cross departmental teams within the organization to develop successful marketing strategies either directly with customers or with strategic partners with the objective of driving growth.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ work experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Strong software sales orientation (Enterprise Level Software sales background is preferred).
- Understanding of GST is plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Should have good presentation skills.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing