Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Organize establishment to maintain quality and safety of services provided.
- Oversee periodic repairs and upgrading of copy instruments and application software.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
- Handle correspondence, preparation of presentations and budgets, and varied documents.
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required.
- Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
- Supervise completion of corporate and authorized projects within given time, resources and official guidelines.
- Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports for FDA approval.
- Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
- File, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database system
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years' relevant experience .
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Interested candidate can mail their resume at email@example.com
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India