Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Should have good experience in trading equity securities.
- Experience in Equity shares trading in all exchanges (N.S.E/B.S.E & Future market).
- Develop new client and retain client customer base.
- Allotment of client code in (N.S.E/B.S.E& Future market).
- Manager their portfolio by providing best industries knowledge.
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level
of retention of client base.
- Punching the purchase & sell orders on behalf of client in trading software in (N.S.E/
B.S.E & FUTURE MARKET).
- Manage payment control reports (P.C.R).
- Provide excellent advisory services to client.
- Collection of margin (mark to margin) from client.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Depth knowledge of Share market.
- Exp. in NSE & BSE market.
- Sound knowledge of Equity & Derivative sector.
- NISM Series VIII pass certificate is mandatory.
Mail your updated resume with photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Sales Executive/Investment Advisor
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Mutual Funds/Fund Management/Asset Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India