We are looking for a Talent Acquisition / Recruiter Specialist to join our Human Resources department and manage our full-cycle in-house activities.
Note: This is an urgent requirement, hence candidates available for joining within 7-15 days, may apply.
Candidates with Consulting Firm Experience will not be preferred.
This job will consist of 60% of HR Recruitment and 40% will be Administrative related tasks.
- Determine selection criteria
- Handling the on boarding of new employees.
- Should be able to meet the required target.
- Personal File Management & MIS updation.
- Should be comfortable with Bpo & IT Software hiring.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Query management related to salary, PF, ESI, Bonus, Prof-Tax, LWF etc
- Responsible for telesales agents hiring mainly as well as other positions.
- Responsible for preparing hiring documents for newly joined employees.
- Handle the resignation of existing employees and on-time replacement.
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring remittance as per statutory provisions
- Preparation of bonus on yearly/monthly basis and ensure timely audit
- Responsible for full & final settlements - leave encashment, gratuity, notice period payment or recovery etc
- Handle company recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Phone screening interviews).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Very pro-active in recruitment and selection process so vacancies are filled in short notice.
Required Candidate profile
Minimum 05 years experience required.
Should be Presentable, Energetic & Enthusiastic
Ability to work independently & multi-tasking.
Proficiency in head hunting, internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals, dealing with consultancy.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com