- Roles and Responsibilities:-
- It includes 80% recruitment & 20% administrative task.
- Should have excellent exp. in recruitment, specially in IT field.
- Determine selection criteria as per requirement.
- Handling the on boarding of new employees.
- Should be able to meet the required target.
- Personal File Management & MIS updation.
- Should be comfortable with BPO & IT Software/Hardware hiring.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Query management related to salary, PF, ESI, Bonus, Prof-Tax, LWF etc.
- Responsible for telesales agents hiring mainly as well as other positions.
- Responsible for preparing hiring documents for newly joined employees.
- Handle the resignation of existing employees and on-time replacement.
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring remittance as per statutory provisions.
- Handle company recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Phone screening interviews).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Very pro-active in recruitment and selection process so vacancies are filled in short notice.
Interested candidate can share their updated resumes with updated photograph at email@example.com or Contact / Whtaspp us on 7290012325
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Hands on recruitment must.
- Good communication skill.
- Good convincing skill.
Role:Non IT Recruiter
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With its Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million this is increasing steadily year after year. For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India