Roles and Responsibilities
- To define and develop content strategy for various Business Units based on current market trends and brand narrative.
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Create and manage content across all digital channels- company websites, blogs, videos and social media platforms.
- To help external agencies create the relevant messages for the target audience, business unit wise.
- To generate optimized content for SEO in order to achieve better reach & visibility.
- Draft content for all promotional campaigns, internal communication and PR opportunities.
- Working closely with digital marketing, product & business teams to ensure the content is aligned with existing and future business needs.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and help them with all their content requirements.
- Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Experience driving a multi-channel content/editorial strategy, while working with cross-functional teams and managing external partners with a demonstrated knowledge of what works for the brand.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's/Master degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- A proven track record of creating content with original ideas that offers something unique to the readers/viewers/customers.
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing, website copy writing and SEO writing across channels.
Perks and Benefits
Upto 6 lpa
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.A in Journalism, Communication, English
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Sharjah,Singapore and Dubai.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India