- Must be expertise in all the modules such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger and Inventory Modules.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly / annually financials returns like Trial Balance, Profit & Loss a/c, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement, Ratios and Analytical points on Financials.
- Working knowledge of GST and GST registration and preparing and filing of Monthly / Quarterly GST returns and depositing of GST.
- Maintaining books and accounts as per GST prospective and GST calculation.
- Co-ordinate to statutory auditor to assure that financial statements are made in accordance with Accounting Standards prescribed.
- Co-ordinate to Internal Auditor to assure all compliance relation to internal audit with audit query resolve in time frame manner.
- Analysing & reviewing financial statements, fund flow / cost analysis reports & MIS reports on a regular basis.
- Handling Direct and Indirect tax assessments.
- Analysing variances between actuals and the budgeted /forecasted figures performing intercompany balance reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
- Generating MIS reports to provide feedback to the management on statements for purchase, budget, and cash and fund flow and so on.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com OR call on 7290012325.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year. For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
View Contact Details+