Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Co-ordination with the Headquarters Office of RGI, Directorates of Census operations(DCOs), Data Centres located in the DCOs, Departments of States/ UTs, other Government agencies and various field functionaries, as the case may be, in various matters relating to Census, 2021 and updating of NPR.
- Planning, monitoring and supervision of activities of personnel/agencies concerned with the above work.
- Undertaking regular inspection and field visits for proper monitoring of work and for ensuring quality of data/inputs to be provided by the field functionaries.
- Tabulation/Compilation/Analysis of data/inputs/abstracts received from the field functionaries and drafting reports based on the same as and when required.
- The consultants engaged for EDP work, in addition to the item (i) to (iii) above will also be responsible for work relating to data processing (including system analysis and design), software development computer application development, management of data dissemination, network administration etc.
- The consultants engaged for work relating to administration will, in addition to the item (i) to (iii) above be responsible for supervision of Administrative/Establishment/Accounts related work ORGI Headquarters and DCOs and maintenance / updating of relevant records.
Eligibility Criteria of Candidate:-
- Person should be less than OR 40 Years of age can apply only (mandatory).
- M. Tech in Computer science or Information Technology or Software engineering with 1 year experience. OR
- BE /R. Tech in Computer science or Information Technology or Software engineering OR MCA with 2 Year Experience. OR
- M.SC in Computer Science or Information Technology or Software engineering with 3 year experience. OR
- B.SC in Computer Science or Information technology with 4 year experience.
- Candidate will be preferred who have experience with labour bureau.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume till date of 12th January 2021 on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Project Management
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year. For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India