- Willingness to market Alankit GSP offerings, which essentially involves meeting finance and tax teams at corporate, and trade and business associations, and so on.
- To develop sound values based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
- To handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and consulting pertaining to Goods & Service Taxes.
- Shall be Responsible for promotion of GST and other Tax compliance tools and services among Corporations, Banks, Taxation and Audit Consultants etc.
- Interest in IT, because GST is technology intensive do vigorous testing of GST software as an actual user, for making it bug free, accurate and user friendly for the end customer.
- Shall be responsible for handling the assignments on return generation & filing of Service tax as well as Excise and should have detailed knowledge of operating the software taxation/indirect taxation.
- Shall manage the matters relating to software development in the field of indirect taxation and will be responsible for GST Tool/ GSP related works (i.e. development of document like flow chart, etc.
- To provide on-going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission.
- Shall conduct seminars and conferences on pan India level.
- Shall supervise the GST team internally and externally provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government.
- Shall directly co-ordinate with the ASP (Application Service providers) and give End to End solution to all ASP related queries.
- Shall have Team handling experience End to End solution to all the Tax Payers Delivery of professionally produced proposals/Offers within Taxpayers defined time frames.
- Giving end to end solution to taxpayers related to Mobile App Supervise VAT / GST lead in undertaking all GST related tax processes and compliance.
- Supervise Premium & Corporate White Label Software.
- Shall handle overall legal queries related to GST.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must have marketing skills.
- Must have exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.