Desired Candidate Profile:-
We are looking for a qualified team leader into SALES to manage our team and provide effective guidance. He /She will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Team management experience.
- New Franchise Development.
- Need to attend client queries related to the product we offer them.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them.
- Handling the inbound process to answering of grievances and guiding them appropriately to their queries.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Providing the clients required support for purchase for new sale.
- Lead and inspire a team of Sales agents to deliver excellent levels of individual / team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Head of Sales to deliver business targets and objectives and create a performance orientated culture.
- Track and maintain the outcome of each Enquiry / Lead.
- Follow the customers and clear the query.
- Develop new business relationship.
- Updating database in the portal and analysis of the data.
Required Candidate profile:-
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Team leader into Sales division.
- Leadership Skills, Strong Coaching and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
- Creative thinking, Energetic and motivating individual.
Alankit Limited, 4E/ 2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi - 110055
Landmark:- Near Post Office
Nearest Metro Station:- Jhandewalan
Contact Peron:- Ms. Usha (7290012325)
Interview Date & Timing:- 13th to 16th January 2021 @ 10:00 to 1:00 PM
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Group is a leading e-Governance Service provider in India . Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance & Health Care verticals. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million, this is increasing steadily year after year.The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India