Job Responsibilities :-
- Manage entire lead flow from different lead sources (Website, Chat, Social Media, WhatsApp etc.)
- Helps in avoiding lead leakage, missed follow ups and no lead engagement cases
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate more lead opportunities
- Analyze and review leads/opportunities
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM system
- Track leads journey and churn data as per lead churn policy
- Assign leads to relevant sales people location wise
- Monitor closed deals on daily basis and share gaps if any
- Work closely with different business heads for lead follow ups and keep it up to date
- Timely share reports and dashboards as defined by the management
- Basic understanding of the digital platforms/campaigns
- Responsible for verifying the quality of leads generated through various marketing campaigns
- If required, co-ordination with external agencies for lead reports/updates
Interested candidates can share their resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 7290012324.
Role:Corporate Communication Executive
Salary: 2,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Website - https://www.alankit.com
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India