- Responsibility for sales of GST products and Services.
- Prospect and develops new business opportunities
- Prospect, pursue, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales & maximizes sales penetration through competitive strategies in alignment with corporate & regional initiatives.
- Increase market penetration by maintaining a balance between Direct and Indirect sales
- Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following any Marketing events.
- Plan & organize promotional events in collaboration with other departmental teams.
- Monitor & control selling activities, order developments, pricing strategies, payments.
- Send proposals through Sales Force and ensure database is updated with accurate & current meaningful details. Ensures systematic and proper use of the CRM system.
- Timely submission of meaningful sales calls reports to reporting manager.
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasting through weekly reviews & update of prospects list.
- Collaborate with cross departmental teams within the organization to develop successful marketing strategies either directly with customers or with strategic partners with the objective of driving growth.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ work experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Strong software sales orientation (Enterprise Level Software sales background is preferred).
- Understanding of GST is plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Should have good presentation skills.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com OR call on 7290012325.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
View Contact Details+