Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0 + Framework, with Visual Studio 12 and above, classic ASP.NET/MVC/ .NET core with C# with Design Patterns
- Exp. In WCF, Web API (REST Web Services), Crystal report etc.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) ,Design Patterns
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012 and above stored procedures., Complex Queries
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software technologies
- Analysis and problem solving skills
Freshers can also apply.
Mail me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India