Time and Venue
Head Office, 4E/2, Alankit House , Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi
• Prospect and develops new business opportunities
• Responsibility for sales of GST products and Services.
• Timely submission of meaningful sales calls reports to reporting manager.
• Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following any Marketing events.
• Monitor & control selling activities, order developments, pricing strategies, payments.
• Increase market penetration by maintaining a balance between Direct and Indirect sales
• Ensure accuracy of sales forecasting through weekly reviews & update of prospects list.
• Send proposals through Sales Force and ensure database is updated with accurate & current meaningful details. Ensures systematic and proper use of the CRM system.
• Prospect, pursue, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales & maximizes sales penetration through competitive strategies in alignment with corporate & regional initiatives.
Required Candidate profile
• Able to travel extensively.
• Understanding of GSTis added advantage.
• Should have good presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ work experience in Sales/Business Development.
• Strong software sales orientation (Enterprise Level Software sales background is preferred).
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year.
For more queries you can visit our website www.alankit.com