- 3 - 8 years experience with ASP.NET/MVC/c#.
- 3 - 8 years years working with SQL Server (2012+).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0 + Framework, with Visual Studio 12 and above, classic ASP.NET/MVC/ .NET core with C# with Design Patterns
- Exp. In WCF, Web API (REST Web Services), Crystal report etc must.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) ,Design Patterns
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012 and above stored procedures., Complex Queries
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background.
Required Candidate profile:
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software technologies
- Analysis and problem solving skills
Mail your resume at Princec@alankit.com or call on 7290067785 in between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Salary is negotiable for deserving candidates.
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate in Any Specialization