Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service and web analytics
- Developing strategies specific for e-commerce channel for assortment planning, pricing, product gap analysis and merchandise promotion.
- Competition mapping of similar brands in the category and category analysis for understanding the market trends & sales trending,
- Analyze sell through and ensure optimum level of inventory with the partner
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the e-commerce strategy
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to e-commerce and communicate relevant information to relevant teams
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability
- Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Improve brand presence online; digital assets, product tours, reviews, brand pages
- Drive sales conversion online with targeted e-Commerce shopper marketing
- Develop data analytics and insights capability to drive sales conversion online
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and . . expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Mail me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Strategic & Top Management
Role Category:Top Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Advertising/Mass Communication, International Business, Marketing
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
The government services provided by Alankit include New PAN Card and PAN Card Corrections, Business Correspondent for Kiosk Banking, GST Services to support business operations, NPS services, Aadhaar Services involving new enrolments and update of details of existing Aadhaar holders, E-filing of Income Tax Returns, NSR Registration, Smart Card Data Management Services and TAN Services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India