- Experience in working as Program Manager in any state-level programs not less
than 2 years.
- 5 years of management experience at field level working with field-based staff
to ensure timely and quality program implementation for State-level NGO;
- Experience of working in projects involving linkages with NGOs and
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership
with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Ensure working closely with the Project Director, Team leads of Field &
Program Manager (Connect Center) for better results.
- Coordinating with internal officials and external officials like Government,
NGOs and other organizations for partnership building.
- Maintaining a close relationship with Government officials, NGOs and other
associations for effective implementation of the program.
- Monitoring the performance of the teams for implementation of the program.
- Conducting combined and individual team meetings, review the work done by
- Identifying the backlogs of the teams and providing solutions to improve the
- Closely observing the developments/issues in the life of elders or society and
accordingly preparing and assigning the work to the teams with compliance of
- Playing an effective role in connecting the field teams with government
officials, NGOs, etc.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports through dashboard
- Represent field team in review and share feedback with the team wherever
- Maintain field roster and allot work to all the members
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation
- Should have vast knowledge about working state.
- Prior experience working in teams in a leadership role.
- Experience with training highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and carry out multiple tasks efficiently under pressure and with little supervision; ability to accept supervision.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
The government services provided by Alankit include New PAN Card and PAN Card Corrections, Business Correspondent for Kiosk Banking, GST Services to support business operations, NPS services, Aadhaar Services involving new enrolments and update of details of existing Aadhaar holders, E-filing of Income Tax Returns, NSR Registration, Smart Card Data Management Services and TAN Services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India