- New Franchise Development.
- Need to attend client queries related to the product we offer them.
- Responsible for answering the incoming calls of grievances and guiding them appropriately to their queries.
- Providing the clients required support for purchase for new sale.
- Track and maintain the outcome of each Enquiry/Lead.
- Follow the customers and clear the query.
- Develop new business relationship.
- Updating database in the portal and analysis of the data
Interested candidate share email@example.com
Walk in :Corporate OfficeAlankit Limited , R. R. House, Ideal Industrial Estate, Opp. New Empire Mills,
Role:BD / Pre Sales - Other
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Alankit Group is a leading e-Governance Service provider in India . Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance & Health Care verticals. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million, this is increasing steadily year after year.
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group