Roles and Responsibilities
The person will be responsible for managing the operations of the Connect Centre.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Connect Centre representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Conducting combined and individual team meetings, review the work done by the teams.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.Preparing reports and analyzing Connect Centre data to improve processes,ensure resources and properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and caller satisfaction.
- Ensure working closely with Project Director, Team leads of Connect Centre & Program Manager (Field) for better results.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports through dashboard
- Plan and implement overall call strategy
Desired Candidate Profile
Any PG/ MBA or BE or B.Tech or equivalent course and related course on handling customer relationship.
- More education or diploma to handle helpline in a related field may be preferred
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position for 5 years.
- Experience of working in projects involving linkages with NGOs and government;
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs or Ayushman Bharat.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation
- Experience with training highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
Role:Call Quality Analyst
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Business Process Quality
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:2nd Floor, Block –C, Shima Plaza, Ulubari, G. S. Road, Guwahati-781006